I've been busy the past few days making small tweaks to my blog. It feels a lot more... coherent now. Some of the things I've changed:
- Added a webfont from Google's font directory. Headers, navigation links and other text matches the title image now. The one I used was 'Orbitron'.
- Blogroll will only show on the homepage, so it won't vertically stretch post pages!
-Installed an updated version of the "Recent Posts" widget. This one is formatted much better.
- Moved post data and labels links to the top of the post, under the header.
- Made the comment box wider
- Added a few small graphics, such as a post divider.
- Spruced up the About page a little. It's done in pure CSS, my favourite <3. In the process, I found out that webkit browsers render rounded borders in a very silly way. (This is a great page about how each browser handles rounded edges.)
Read more »
Shame that it doesn't work all the way on Chrome.
ReplyDeleteI like your comment on IE.
ReplyDeleteAs you can see, there's a reason I have a comment about IE on my About. :P
ReplyDeleteI'm holding out for the next Webkit/Chrome update. Usually they're very good about CSS3 standards. Oh well.